Slight correction

Ø  I think that this tech is the outgrowth of the Nobel Prize won in 2010 by a
couple of Russians Geim and Novoselov. Russia is slowly becoming
entrepreneurial but they know they need to deal with local resellers in the
marketplace.

I should have added that Andre Geim is Dutch citizen born Russia. Ph.D. 1987
from Institute of Solid State Physics, Chernogolovka, Russia.

Konstantin Novoselov is British and Russian citizen, born 1974 in Russia. Ph.D.
2004 from The Netherlands.

Both Russians were professors at University of Manchester, UK when the won the
Nobel prize for the discovery of graphene.