Rossi has said that he has 64 more patents to submit. The patent that he
how has is relevant to the Hot Cat which is not capable of SSM. The 1 MW
E-Cat is where SSM applies, It has yet to be patented in whole or in part.

Rossi has said that the E-Cat X which is the updated Hot Cat might be
capable of SSM but Rossi has not gotten down to that level of R&D yet with
the E-Cat X..