But things are not as simple as that three coil feed. The Rossi's control
system produces complex waveforms. Could these complex waveforms produce
the three functions of heating, magnetic containment and RF stimulation? There
is a beautiful animation by LucasVB explaining the Fourier decomposition of
a square wave.

It may be possible to multiplex the three required waveforms into a square
wave.