I believe George Miley has thoroughly analyzed the Patterson Cell beads.
Miley had a relationship with Patterson, and I believe that he had some of
Patterson's beads for analysis at the university.  I think Miley's
interests now are for higher temperature LENR.  He has LENR as a
replacement technology for plutonium RTGs for deep space probes in many of
his presentations.

Patterson's original plastic beads were surplus from a NASA microgravity
experiment.  Thus, the beads themselves were somewhat unique.  Also, when
Patterson tried to reproduce the plated beads, the vendor had modified the
brightner formulation for the plating solution and this was another
introduced variable.

The original beads still exist.  If someone was truly interested in
reproduction of Patterson, I believe it would be possible to get sample
beads for SEM-EDS, and SIMS work.