OK OK… I know this thought and question way way out there... and probably puts 
me in the lunatic fringe… I Apolo-gise for that ;) Sorry couldn't resist.
I wonder if there is evidence of LENR on the moon or LUNAR LENR?
The moon is:
1. In vacuum 2. Has had many thermal cycles (quite long though ~ about 1 month) 
for billions of years.3. Is constantly undergoing ion bombardment from the 
solar wind etc.4. Is covered in Moon dust that may have characteristics similar 
to nano particles 5. Contains elements and minerals that may be implicated in 
LENR.
Could it be that the surface layer contains modified isotope ratios that could 
be accounted for by LENR? 
I imagine these kind of isotope analysis of LUNAR material have been widely 
done but I'm not sure if any Isotope ratios different than those on earth have 
been identified. If they have perhaps they have been attributed to outgassing 
of lighter nuclei etc.
I suppose to be sure it would make sense to compare with sources below the 
surface, perhaps drilled samples. Didn't the recent "Jade Rabbit" rover from 
china make drilled samples? I wonder what it showed up.
Have X-ray emissions been detected from the moon?





 




                                          

Reply via email to