From: Eric Walker [mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 10:17 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: EM Drive(s)

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 11:59 PM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com
<mailto:russ.geo...@gmail.com> > wrote:

If you listen to Shawyer speak (find his interview on Youtube) he goes
overboard on stating how dangerous the microwave radiation is and how great
care must be taken to avoid it.

I think you misunderstood my point.  It was that the power could be transformed
into portions of the EM spectrum that are not microwave, and the thought
experiment would still work, provided the output was focused in one direction.
In this case there would be no microwave radiation escaping, as claimed.

Have you seen any claim that there is no observable radiation outside of the
microwave spectrum?

Eric