From: Lennart Thornros
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 12:03 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:E-Cat progress

Jones, why is it so " beyond reasonable doubt" it can be many honest
explanations as well..
I understand the reasons to debate the Lugano report from an academic /
scientific point of view.
I do not understand why it is important to find out if the insufficiency is
caused on purposeful manipulation or even worse try to find the sinner.
Not that I can do any better than read what you well versed people (in this
field) have found being less than good, but why do I need to find out who is
the sinner,
Obviously the experiment had flaws.
The silence from the involved can be because of many reasons , NDA being a
prime possibility.
I am sure  the silence is there for a reason.
I am glad we can see that  in "a commercial venture with millions of dollars at
stake" it is naive to think they risk there position to satisfy competition or
any scientific need.
Unless the test is a base for investing in Leonardo for example it is not
possible to have demands on the quality.
If I read right Rossi refuses funding from private people. This is for VC's and
other professional risk takers.
If my understanding of Rossi is correct in this regard I would say he is way
above committing any fraud.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)