On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

My comment is only addressing the issue of whether Zn-64 was mistaken for
> Ni-64 which Jones raised a couple days back.

Your point about the amount of zinc in the ICP-MS analysis on slide 13 was
an interesting one.  I was hoping to show that the amount of zinc in the
analysis, although small, was within an order of magnitude of the zinc
needed to account for the 4.4 percent 64Ni that was reported in the fuel,
prior to the initiation of the experiment.  The calculation was very rough
and took some shortcuts and so could be tightened up.

Eric