This is an interesting prospect.  64Ni and 64Zn are not separable by even
high resolution ICP-MS.  HR-ICP-MS can have resolving powers up to about
10k, but separating 64Ni and 64Zn would require a resolving power of about
55k.  It is also relatively difficult to separate Ni and Zn chemically.
HOWEVER, if the Zn were present, you would also see peaks for stable 66Zn
and 68Zn for which there would be no corresponding peaks of Ni.  The amount
of total Zn would be inferred from the amounts of the 66Zn and 68Zn
extrapolated back to the amount of 64Zn.  I find it hard to believe that a
competent lab would miss this.