-----Original Message-----
From: a.ashfield

"... besides consulting for ... institutions like EPRI. What great things have
you done that makes you think you are so superior?"

Did I say "superior"? This isn't a pissing contest between the two of us -
instead we should be talking specifically about Rossi, LENR, the threat posed
to the narrow field of LENR when his scam is discovered and dealt with by a
physics establishment which is looking for every opportunity to put the final
nail in the coffin (for funding the work started by P&F).

As to the field of LENR itself, you have demonstrated no insight, understanding
or appreciation of the technology - and will no doubt write it off as
pathological and be long gone, shortly after Rossi is exposed.

If you really consulted with EPRI - then you are probably aware of Ahern's
work. If you think I am skeptical of Rossi, multiply that by 1000% for Ahern.
He has superior credentials, experimental work and ought to be one of Rossi's
main supporters... except he knowns this story so well - including New
Hampshire, together with the history of the master scammer decades ago.

How can you blandly dismiss Rossi's past fraud as irrelevant? There is no
evidence that he has changed. He has more practice now but it is the same old
scam. Even without Petro-dragon and the tax fraud and the sixty odd appearances
in criminal court and 12 years of incarceration - please tell me how you can
justify his conduct in the USA starting with UNH and the TEG scam - the two Lab
fires that got him off the hook (such luck) and the millions of US taxpayer
dollars he squandered and scammed then? How many free passes does this guy get?

Just bad luck? Maybe you are not a US taxpayer and don't give a damn. Or maybe
you haven't really thought about it? You simply cannot overlook this dreadful
past conduct in a situation which is so similar.