Thanks Peter I do believe that this will ring some alarm bells in Washington.
Hopefully no more SWAT teams appear to break down my door again.

From: Peter Gluck [mailto:peter.gl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:38 AM
To: VORTEX
Subject: Re: [Vo]:LENR INFO- a smaller, bitter issue

Thanks it is done.Your papers makes reader to think.

peter

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 1:15 AM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com
<mailto:russ.geo...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Peter,

You might publish something about my new idea.  I am serious about this.

http://atom-ecology.russgeorge.net/2016/04/19/cold-fusion-class-action-lawsuit-puts-uspto-in-heavy-water/

Fusing as always

Russ George

Atom-ecology.russgeorge.net <http://Atom-ecology.russgeorge.net>