Thanks Eric.

From the specs I got the impression it was about 1 sq m (30x30x60 inches) but
perhaps it was a component as it looks bigger in your picture. Still should fit
in a container though. More interesting to me was the data about efficiency.

I wish there was an HVAC engineer who has worked with electric boilers on
Vortex who could clarify. I would just like to understand what are the real
constraints without perhaps incorrect speculation.

Stephen