Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:20 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:LENR and the feline nature of the E-Cat

I doubt anyone outside IH and Rossi's camps knows what happened.
IH did not specify the 1 MW plant didn't work in their statement,
although Jed has said he was told it didn't.  What they said was they
could not reproduce the results.  This could mean the IP they received
from Rossi was not sufficient.

I find it difficult to believe the ERV could make such a large error.
He is not an idiot and there were others involved too.   So, as before,
we should wait for more definite information in order to make sense of
the situation.