Jed,
But there obviously was sufficient ventilation. Nobody died. It was a straw man.
AA

"a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net <mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net>> wrote:

   This started because you objected to me saying you wrote the heat
   would be fatal and then denying you meant that.

The title of the thread that I started was:

"1 MW of heat in a 6,500 sq. ft. facility without industrial ventilation would be fatal"

See? It says "without industrial ventilation." Do you understand? Let me repeat that:

without industrial ventilation
without industrial ventilation
without industrial ventilation
without industrial ventilation
WITHOUT INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION
WITHOUT INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION
WITHOUT INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION
WITHOUT INDUSTRIAL VENTILATION

I said that without measuring the ventilation system, there is no proof of 1 MW of heat. What is so damned difficult about that? How can you possibly misunderstand what I mean?

   The title of you post suggests it was a straw man.  This is getting
   repetitive and I suggest we quit it.

I suggest you stop this pretend willful ignorance bullshit.

- Jed"