a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

> But there obviously was sufficient ventilation.  Nobody died.  It was a
> straw man.

No one died because there was only ~20 kW of heat.

But again, that is not the point I am trying to make. One last time:

Rossi's calorimetry shows no excess heat. That's the conclusion reached by
I.H. and independently by me.

However, suppose the calorimetry is drastically wrong and there actually is
1 MW of heat. The only way to prove that would be to measure the heat flow
from ventilation in the customer site.

Unfortunately, Rossi did not allow access to the customer site. He did not
give the I.H. expert access to the customer site. So there is no indication
of excess heat at all.

(Note that it is easy to measure the heat flow from a fan in a vent. HVAC
engineers do this routinely.)