Ruby <r...@hush.com> wrote:

> There exist Pd-D systems that make excess heat but do not use Lithium.
> Therefore, I conclude, following other scientists' reasoning, that Lithium
> is not required for the reaction.

I think that is what Mel Miles believes. It would be a little inappropriate
to emphasize the lithium theory in a video that is mainly devoted to Miles'
work, if he does not subscribe to that theory.

My video is mainly about the work of McKubre and the ENEA. I tried to avoid
any statement about cold fusion they disagree with. That is not to suggest
they are in any way responsible for what I said.