a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

It was pretty obvious that Rossi was under a lot of pressure and short of
> funds when he signed the contract.

Where did you hear this?

It sure looks like dirty pool to pull that switch at the last moment.

He couldn't wait a week? He couldn't consult with a lawyer and wait one
day? Anyway, Rossi is a master at dirty pool. This contract looks to me as
if he wrote it.

> But you will support IH whatever they do apparently.

I support them now. I was neutral until I saw Rossi's data, which is a
travesty and obviously fraudulent. I cannot understand why anyone would
support an outright fraud, so I assume you do not think he is a fraud. In
that case, you have not looked closely at Exhibit 5, and you do not realize
the customer site could not possibly had a 1 MW machine, or any excess heat.