On 08/11/2016 05:47 PM, Che wrote:

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Craig Haynie <cchayniepub...@gmail.com <mailto:cchayniepub...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Actually, you have to have faith in an objective Universe.

    Craig

Having faith in things which can be proven to be true or not true -- i.e. Science -- is not at all the same thing as having blind faith.

That is religious.

But this is the point: You can't prove that we live in an Objective Universe. You can't prove that you're not in some computer simulation, and that the people around you are real. You can't prove your axioms. That's why they're axioms. We take it on faith that what appears to be an objective Universe, with rules which are the same for everyone, is true.

Craig