Jed calculations is an order of estimate but actually on the conservative
side:

1 MJ/s = 239,000 calories/s. 80°C - 20°C = 60°C. 239,000 calories / 60°C =
3,983 g/s = 239 L/min (61 gallons), which far exceeds the capacity of the
entire building.

It would take time to heat up the water to 80 degrees, then it will take
time to exchange heat with the 20 degree water and so on, this will reduce
the efficiency of the exchange. The right solution is probably a
differential equation and I bet you get a even higher value of water flow
needed.
Unless you had enormous pools of water involved (cold and hot) you cannot
think of this as a thermo-equilibrium situation.

For an order of magnitude estimate I prefer to think that you will need a
ton of water with 1 degree difference coming in an out of the building
every second to deal with 1 MW poer (similar considerations about time
needed to heat up and cool down the water applies but it is easier to think
about 1 m^3 of water with a slight higher temperature involved to represent
a solution closer to the non-equilibrium realistic one).

In any case even if one adopted the conservative Jed estimate one can see
easily the heat exchange idea is nonsense.