I don’t trust Rossi as an objective tester of E-Cat safety. It is not in
Rossi’s commercial interest as a developer of the LENR paradigm to track
down the very hard to detect glitches in the characterization of LENR
safety.  People who work on LENR projects should be open and forthcoming
with regards to any possible ill effects that their work might be causing
them even if that information works to their disadvantage in the energy
marketplace.