There are seven videos at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw1e-SwMe6eJf4Rr32w2UybIWOJ2cODEQ

You can skip the first two that are basic introductions.
The third video is the longest. In it Mills describes his theories and then goes on to describe the SunCell in detail.
The fourth video is short and covers independent verification of energy out.
The fifth video describes the engineering firm contracted to turn the SunCell into a commercial device. They forecast they will have a working model in Jan 2017, a basic prototype by mid year and a commercial unit at the end of 2017. The sixth video covers the design and possibilities for the PV cells to convert the light energy into electricity.
The seventh video cover their marketing strategy,

I thought Mills argued points for his theory well. I felt the time line for commercial production was optimistic but got the impression that this time they are serious about making commercial units..