From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 11:06 AM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Holmlid, Mills & muons

Unsolicited observations of identical experimental consequences lends
credence to the production of a common causative reaction. For
example, Defkalion saw not advantage in reporting a major problem that
they suffered in the testing and demonstration of their system that
later ture up in other systems. ME356 explained why his testing
instruments and sensors were malfunctioning 3 meters away from his
reaction. This is very similar to what Defkalion had reported.

Now Holmlid tells why such observations are a result of muon
production. Now, the picture becomes a little clearer, a common thread
can be drawn to the point that if ionization production is not
observed in a LENR experimental situation, then the power production
of the reaction and even its existence is rightly questioned.