From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:59 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:How much helium?

Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com <mailto:russ.geo...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Yes, of course why would anyone not do so. The methods used were all of the
usual state of the art methods, just do your reading into the complexities of
measuring helium in metals and you’ll see how it is done. It’s all at your
Googling fingertips.

You sound like Mitchell Swartz. You went to a lot of trouble to write this
non-answer. Why not respond like a scientist instead? Tell us what method you
used, what results you obtained, and where you published.

The same goes for your claims about muons. Instead of describing a mystical
gut-level feeling, tell us what kind of muon detector you used and what the
results were.