Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jed’s senility is showing in his recollection. In my work I have repeatedly
> shown helium bubbles, known as “loop punching” in the proper solid state
> science vernacular. These ‘bubbles’ form inside solid cold fusion metals.

Well, you did not specify. But anyway, that would be macroscopic. Visible.

If the power was high enough and the helium produced for a long time, it
would be macroscopic, as I estimated, no matter what sort of bubbles you
mean.

You are being disagreeable for no reason. Whyinsult me with comments about
senility when you did not specify the type of bubble, it was years ago, and
I just provided some evidence that you might be right?