This is possible, but it would require a close coupling via low frequency
magnetic fields.  Think of it as a hockey puck placed over the pacemaker
implant area for a period of hours.  The human body is well modeled as a
container of salt water.  In fact, when we were creating RF models of the
human body, the dummy was nicknamed, "Salty".  The water is a highly ionic,
highly conductive, high dielectric (Er~80) fluid.  This causes a skin
impedance that is highly reflective of RF - most of the EM fields are
substantially reflected.  Magnetic fields will penetrate, but propagating
EM fields have a fixed ratio of electric/magnetic field intensity given by
the free space impedance of 277 ohms.  Near field evanescent fields close
to the source may have a different ratio, allowing the magnetic field
intensity to be higher which will penetrate into the body (the hockey puck
radiator).

Most of the local AC fields are E-fields and these are highly reflected by
the body's conductive nature and do not penetrate.