The hydrino is net neutral like the neutron, but unlike the neutron it has a
strong negatively charged near-field due to the electron in the OS. Electrons
don't feel the strong force, only the electromagnetic / electrostatic force
thus they do not approach the nucleus closely enough to facilitate fusion.
Although Mills pretends to reject QM, without it (in the form of diamagnetism)
one could argue that the hydrino would readily enter the nucleus.