From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2016 3:56 AM
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:Is hydrinos dark matter?

The hydrino cannot be smaller than the neutron. Being neutral, it must behave
like the neutron. We should see hydrino damage on the structure of the SunCell
and maybe even activation as hydrino kinetic energy is converted to gamma by
impact with reactor structure. We might also expect to see nuclear reactions
produced by hydrinos and associated transmutation as the hydrino enters nuclei.
Dark matter does not do that sort of thing. What keeps hydrinos from acting
like neutrons?