-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Znidarsic <fznidar...@aol.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 23, 2016 11:17 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Reason why there are no dead grad students...

Wonder if the narrow energy kink is anywhere close to FrankZ's
1.094Mhz-meter?

Thanks Mark.

I sent him a complementary copy of my book.  Let's see if he responds.
My guess is that I will never hear from him.

If he does respond and understand that cold fusion and his project provide a
classical basis for the
the field of quantum physics where:

The velocity of sound in the nucleus = the velocity of light in the atom.

This velocity is 1,094,000 meters/second.

Things may then begin to happen on a grand scale.

In more general terms the quantum transition progresses when the velocity of
light equals the velocity of sound.  This velocity was first observed in cold
fusion experiments (50nm x terahertz vibrations) .  I presented this result at
ANS 2000.  I had no idea, at the time, that the velocity was that of sound in
the nucleus.  It was only an observable result of the cold fusion interaction.
At that time I derived the energy levels of the hydrogen atom as an effect of
this velocity.

McKurbre did not even bother to attend my lecture.  He remained in the lobby.
Miley attended and the result was published by ANS for all of time seventeen
years ago.  Thank you George.

 I suspected that it had something to do with the expansion of the universe but
the math did not work out.   While talking to the Alien Scientist in @2010 we
came to the conclusion that it was the velocity of sound in the nucleus.  The
problem was that the model predicted a nucleon spacing of 1.36 fm.  I knew that
nucleons are about 1.8 fm or so in diameter.  At that time Jones pointed this
out.  My model must be wrong.  I struggled with the predicted result.  How
could I be so wrong and so right at the same time?

Then I read a paper on the Alpha scattering off of nucleons.  The nuclear
spacing was 1.36 fm just as my model had predicted.  Apparently nucleons squash
together and fill in the gaps to form a uniform fluid like structure.  My
anomalous result was correct.  I went on to produce the amplitude of harmonic
motion, the probability of transition, the sub-orbitals, and Special relativity
as an effect of the result.  That is where I stopped, wrote a book, and waited
for 7 years for the rest of the world to catch up.  Nothing happened, so I
expended no more effort in this endeavor and started writing Android apps.  It
appeared that my results was a numbers game where all of the numbers just
happened to work out.

So far absolutely nothing has happened.  Hopefully this latest research will
provide a big boost for my work and the fields of cold fusion and
gravitomagnetic propulsion.

Frank Znidarsic