Whatever mechanism is needed to transfer nuclear energy via phonons vs photons
must be able to move a great deal of such energy over a considerable distance
to ‘cool’ the NAE.

To do this without radiation requires that the range of the nuclear force be
extended beyond that of the electromagnetic.  It like stepping over a speed
bump.  An extension of the static nuclear force would crush matter out of
existence.

Magnetic forces are not conserved.  The range of the strong nuclear spin orbit
force can be extended without crushing matter out of existence.    Soft iron
increases the range of magnetic component of the electrical force.
A vibrating Bose condensate is the soft iron equivalent for the nuclear
magnetic spin orbit force.

The constants of the motion (magnetic forces are of the motion) tend toward the
electromagnetic (have a strong long long range magnetic component; magnetic
,spin orbit, and gravitomagnetic) in a Bose condensate that is stimulated at a
dimensional frequency (Jed came up with word dimensional frequency) of
1,094,000 hertz-meters.

Another way of saying this is that the permeability of the electrical  magnetic
force increases greatly soft iron.  The magnetic moment of the electron is
measured in hundreds of Fermi meters.  The magnetic moment of an inductor is
measured in meters.  This effect powers our economy.

The gravitomagnetic field is 10 exp 39 power weaker than the electrical
magnetic field.  The range of the nuclear spin orbit force is measured in 10 of
Fermi meters. In a vibrating Bose condensate these ranges and strengths change
by a factor of 10 exp 39 power.  The effect is similar to what happens to the
electrical magnetic force in soft iron but the effect extents across all of the
force fields.  This exploration of this effect can extend man's control of the
natural forces beyond the electromagnetic and to all of the forces.  There is
much more to the NDA than expected.

I have been saying this since the late 1990's.  IE published an article by me
which I  described the effect at something like ( 39 / the length of the Bose
condensate in inches).  At ANS 2000 I refined the result and the new result was
published in terms of one megahertz-meter.  Today I can get the result in many
significant digits as:

(c / 2 alpha)

Frank Z