From: Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2017 11:32 AM
To: VORTEX
Subject: Re: [Vo]:I calculated his power output from his own data.
Itisveryexciting and he may have something real that he is
blunderingwith.Seebelow.

dear Bob,

I want publish this as an OPINION PAPER..
OK?
best wishes,
Peter

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 6:53 AM,
<bobcook39...@gmail.com<mailto:bobcook39...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Eric—

I have reviewed the entire Agreement and Amendments between Rossi etal. and IH
etal.

The definition of E-Cat IP at paragraph 16.1 and the listing of E-Cat IP in the
Exhibit A make it clear that IP does not include intangibles.  Only documents,
records and other forms of documented data and information are included.  And
training agreed to be provided by Rossi relates to the IP and procedures listed
in Exhibit A.

I see nothing in the Agreement and Amendments that would require Rossi somehow
to inform IH of the art associated with the plant operation.   As I noted in my
earlier comment, I think this was a major mistake and omission from the
standpoint of IH and/or their technical and legal advisors at the time of the
agreement.

If I were IH, The agreement would have required a lengthy training period for
my operators and maintenance crew on a smaller prototype reactor that would be
produced for sale.   Operation and maintenance procedures would have to be
validated as satisfactory per rigorous testing at the end of the training.
This training would parallel the reliability testing for the 350 days specified
in the agreement.

The scope of what would constitute “related E-Cat IP”, a term used in the
agreement, is so vague as to be meaningless IMHO.  This is particularly true
since the theory/science of the E-Cat are not accepted.  How could the idea of
a related technology have any common understanding within the context of the
agreement.   Thus, I found nothing that could obligate Rossi to give IH cart
blanc information on any invention he developed after initiation of the
Agreement.

Bob Cook