Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> One expected effect of an experiment which is both storing and releasing
> excess heat at the same time would be a period of so-called
> heat-after-death following shut-down.

That would only be true if the experiment stored more heat than it
releases. That never happens. There is not a single experiment in the
literature in which as significant amount of heat was stored, at any phase
in the experiment. Not at the beginning, or the middle or the end. It NEVER
HAPPENS.

> Aside from that kind of direct proof . . .

That direct proof does not exist, as I said. If it did exist, you would
have point, but it does not.

> , no one understands the mechanism for storage of nuclear changes but a
> good candidate would be a mechanism which results in "dense hydrogen".

Why are you speculating about a mechanism for an event that has never
occurred?