Eric:
I notice that you didn't bother to address my example.   Twice, now.
Readers will be the judge of your moderating capabilities.

You claim that by giving Mary the boot you'd be editorializing the content
but you're already editorializing the content by coming down hard on only
one side of the insults.   Readers will be the judge....