Incrcredibly long winded and difficult to follow.  Small wonder it has been
gathering dust on the shelf.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: Vortex <vortex-L@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Sep 30, 2017 9:43 am
Subject: [Vo]:Miles Pd-B alloy study uploaded

See:

 Miles, M., M. Fleischmann, and M.A. Imam, Calorimetric Analysis of a Heavy
Water Electrolysis Experiment Using a Pd-B Alloy Cathode. 2001, Naval Research
Laboratory: Washington. p. 155. (155 pages long)

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MilesMcalorimetrd.pdf

This is an important paper.

Please let me know if you find problems with the Acrobat file, such as faded
pages or noise (dots everywhere). I fixed several graphs. Figure A.2, on p. 62
required drastic surgery with the program Paint.net noise reduction. I had to
add new numbers on the X and Y axes.

When you first load this, you may see strange characters on p. 1. They should
go away after the file fully loads.