Unfortunately my black nickel experiments produced no anomalous energy.

I am also into apps.  I used the audio recorder in a creative way and came up
with Parrot Teacher.  Parrot Teacher was an after thought.  It is now running
about 22.  This app outsells my physics books by a wide margin.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_mobile-apps?_encoding=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Znidarsic%20Science%20Books&node=2350149011

This spring I learned how to used the android video recorder and I wanted to
place it into an app.  I was thinking of a security app.  The market is
saturated with security apps.  These are way better than any I can produce.

I remember years ago I purchased AOL to search for good stocks.  It was busy, I
could not get on, I got bumped off, and my sisters wanted on when it was
connected.  How was I ever going to find a good stock?  I should have looked
right in front of me.  AOI went up 7,000 times after the IPO.  Lesson learned.

Now I am making apps.  I need someone to hold the camera and to start and stop
it on que.  Oops we need to do that again I messed up the video.  I wish I
could remote control that camera by myself?  Yes, that's what I need and it
could sell.  I will link the charger to the video recorder, when the charger is
on it records after a 10 second countdown.  When the charger is off it will
pause.  I can than start and stop the camera, with a switched receptacle strip,
using my foot.

I am on it now.  It pays to look at what you need.

Frank Znidarsic