Pilot wave theory comes from Bohm, he had the problem that he was accused of
being a communist, and so that had bad effect on his career in US, his student
Vigier had similar problems, and Myron Evans who followed on from Vigier has
similar problems. It was part of Einstein's unified field theory research
program to combine (non Copenhagen interpretation) quantum physics with
relativity. My website dealing with talks on unified field theory at:
http://unifiedfieldtheory.co.uk/
One of the problems as I perceive it is that in Physics education they teach
students to believe making math mistakes is the way to do things.
one example at: Maths contradiction in Einstein's relativity with its
connection to Newton

|   |    |

|    |
Maths contradiction in Einstein's relativity with its connection to Newton
 Just concentrating on the maths of how Newton is connected to Einstein, and
showing the contradiction in the mat...  |   |

my latest talk: Boscovich Unified field theory and Atomism given by Roger
Anderton 28 aug 2017

|    |
Boscovich Unified field theory and Atomism given by Roger Anderton 28 aug 2017
 Modern Physics is based on the idea of point-particles. But other than brief
mention of point-particles in physi...  |   |

future talk: XVIII SERBIAN ASTRONOMICAL CONFERENCE17-21 October 2017, Belgrade,
Serbia Book of abstracts, eds. L.C. Popovi ́c, D. Uroˇsevi ́c and R. Pavlovi ́c
Astronomical Observatory and Faculty of Mathematics, Belgrade, 2017 Progress
Report BOSCOVICH’S COMPREHESION OF ABSOLUTE AND RELATIVE MOVEMENT