From: Russ George<mailto:russ.geo...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2017 12:41 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Article: This Overlooked Theory Could Be The Missing Piece
That Explains How The EM Drive Works

Yes the paper does help. I like the pilot wave convention as surely something
of that sort is required to explain the cold fusion process which I have been
working on for so many years. It takes some doing to convert deuterium to 4He
and even 3He but that surely is irrefutable.

It is curious that the EM drive which is so far ‘outside of the box’ of
classical physics seems to be close to ‘cold fusion’ I presume we have simply
expanded the ‘box’ and are thus able to see the relationships.

Thanks for the paper. I am eagerly awaiting some super cooled EM drive data.

Russ