Bob, I realize I am way out of the box here and perhaps my syntax is lacking
but the point I was trying to make is that the new physics behind the EM drive
and anomalous heat may simply be a new form of our old friend SR.. we can't
talk over unity wrt normal SR since it takes so much energy to reach near C but
it does give us some insight wrt unbalancing the spatial reactionary forces
because the direction of thrust and energy expended do NOT deliver you to the
Newtonian calculated position when your velocity approaches significant
fractions of C. I am proposing a "negative relativistic frame" is being created
by standing waves inside the EM that unbalance RF pressure against the walls of
the trapezoid... some waves are not taking an equidistance path due to SR and
are experience time dilation in proportion to the amunt of thrust detected. By
negative relativistic frame I am referring to my interpretation of Casimir
effect where the larger virtual particles are not supressed in the cavity but
rather undergo Lorentzian contraction such that a local observer inside a
Casimir cavity would see all the virtual particles at normal size just like the
Paradox twin would see his surroundings normally in his near C spaceship. This
interpretation means that instead of a Haisch Rhueda analogy of virtual
particles hitting the windshield of near C automobile or the Pythagorean
relationship between V^2/C^2 we instead oppose the flow of these VP thru our
plane vis nano geometry of super cats like Rayney nickel or nickel powders used
by LENR researchers. Im am suggesting that a stationary lump of Rayney nickel
sitting in our plane view on a labbench contains numerous nano relativistic
frames created by Casimir geometries that can effect atomic gases loaded into
the metal, this of course would be using nature to extract energy by nature of
the geometry where as the EM drive is just that a "drive" and escapes the nano
requirement because it isn't trying to capture energy but rather use microwave
energy to try and scale up the size and number of these relativistic frames in
an organized exploitable geometry. IMHO negative SR escapes the near C
requirement because it is suppressing flow not racing to try and equal it and
instead of energy requirements it utilizes geometry and mirror surfaces to
suppress and focus segregated regions where the virtual particles are dilated
to fit between the boundaries.
Fran