Hi Nigel:

  I believe Evans Analytical Group (EAG) Labs (or other analytical lab) can do 
a Gas Chromatography Measurement and determine the deuterium depletion:


  This paper used the technique to measure a slight deuterium in water 


Mark Jurich

-----Original Message-----
From: Nigel Dyer [mailto:l...@thedyers.org.uk] 
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2017 3:01 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Measurement of low deuterium levels

I wish to measure the deuterium levels in some deutero depleted water, where I 
expect the levels to be in the range 1 to 10 ppm. Does anyone have any 
suggestions?  I was hoping that someone might offer this as a service, but 
Google didn't find anything Nigel

Reply via email to