Looks like a scam.  Superimposed.  It's easy to doctor photos.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Krivit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 9:38 PM
Subject: iESi Photoshop miracles

http://iesiusa.com/images/Image_photogallery.gif

Maybe I'm just a suspicious rat-ba_tard, but I checked this with a New Energy Times reader / graphics artist and we notice the following things:

-The sign appears to be tilting out from the top - never seen such signs.
-There are shadows on the top surface of the characters as well as on the lower and right wall surface. -The vertical shadow to the right of the "i" should not be parallel to the "i" as it appears, if the sign truly is tilted out. -The shadows on the lower and right wall surface are soft, as you'd get on a cloudy day, other shadows are hard. -The green portion of the "i" is off-axis from the base of the character. This would be stupid to intentionally do.

Comments V?