Good point! Thanks for the clarification of  my mis-calculation.

________________________________
From: mix...@bigpond.com <mix...@bigpond.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:58 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CMNS: Re: [Vo]:Science does sometimes reject valid discoveries

Hi,
[snip]
>I did not mean to discredit Mel's work. I am sure it was well done, but it is
>difficult to measure 100mWatts of excess energy when Gerald Pollack says that
>amount of energy can simply be stored in the water from background
>illumination.
>

>The lack of ionizing radiation is a great hurdle to advancing CF in light of
>Mills.  Mills says that the mass spec data for He-4 could just as well be D2*
>(deep Dirac level )  That would have a reduced mass over D2.
[snip]
The difference between D2 and He4 is 23.8 MeV. The difference between D2 & D2*
is less than 1 MeV (?). I'm not sure a mass spec would even be able to detect
the difference between the latter two, considering that it takes quite a
sensitive one to detect the difference between the former two.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

local asymmetry = temporary success