Nonsense there is no such lead shielding on the experiment as suggested.

As well I have been interchanging 3 independent Geiger counters to eliminate
any one being seen as being influenced by stray electrical fields. Only the
Geiger that is nearest to the experimental source shows the anomalous count at
multiples of the background.

Much more work needs to be done to eliminate any and all possible errors in
this but at least the anomalous emissions are predictably able to be induced in
a repeatable fashion. In my opinion these emissions might well be either gammas
or something unusual. The Geigers have been challenged with known beta sources
and are quite unable to count betas.

They are  not behaving like my previous discovery of Mischugenons, I have
recently renamed these ‘Tellerons’ in honour of my colleague Edward Teller who
helped me with that discovery and indeed had speculated on their existence
decades before my discovery experiments.

There are clear paths to improve and enhance this Androcles protocol that will
bring it in line with the work and teachings of Mills, Rossi, and Piantelli.