From: bobcook39...@hotmail.com <bobcook39...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2018 1:07 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Meshugganons

Russ George suggested that Geiger tubes do not record betas.

I would guess that high energy betas (depending upon the window composition)
should be recorded by Geiger tubes.  Russ's beta sources that he used to
check his tubes may have produced only soft betas.

Maybe Russ could identify the energy of his beta sources.

Bob Cook

  _____