In order to come op with your estimate of fusion DH reactions, you must
have made a calculation as follows:

A 20 megawatt burst of fusion happens in a hollow sphere called a double
layer. A double layer is 6mm thick and is one of 10 such hollow spheres in
a concentric structure of such hollow spheres. This includes a 2.5 cm
spherical anode. How much hydrogen fills that hollow sphere? How many
hydrogen atoms comprise that volume of hydrogen at 1 bar. How many fusion
reactions of 3 Mev produce that 20 megawatt burst? Are there enough
deuterium atoms in the volume to produce the energy generated in the burst
of fusion?