Adrian i read your article. I agree 100 percent with you. Particularily the
part about exucation. Happiness is not money they say, i agree. I do not
think a doctorate is happiness either. I have employed many people with
much better education than i have. The impressive academical records means
nothing to a persons ability to contribute in a team is what i learnt.
Academia is good but only for a few  who have that passion. My mum never
heard about pythagoras but she was smarter than most people i met. Yes i am
biased😃
Thank you for the article.