https://phys.org/news/2016-06-superconductors-lasers-bose-einstein-condensates.html

Marrying superconductors, lasers, and Bose-Einstein condensates

The QX reactor produces light at frequencies based on its power level. High
power generates blue light, yellow light marks medium power, red light
comes at low power levels. To my mind, this is proof that Bose condensation
of polaritons are producing the LENR reaction in the QX reactor. Bose
condensation of polaritons generates superconductivity.