From: Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2019 8:49 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: GoFundMe: Geiger Counter + Lab Tour to Test Atom-Ecology
Claimed Energy Source

I received a quote from Kromek, more than 10k Pounds (I don't have the
symbol for pounds nor euros) and they want to keep the  quote to be
confidential.  This is yet another area where things just don't add up, where
Alan S says it should be $1000 (one thousand American
dollars) but the public quote will be well above 10X that amount.
That's without training.

This is what it costs to get down past the bovine fecal matter.