I made some revisions to the Mizuno paper:

https://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MizunoTincreasede.pdf

Biggest changes:

p. 1.

Note: Readers have made valuable suggestions, so we have made some changes
and corrections, mainly on p. 12. We appreciate the suggestions. This is
the June 24, 2019 version.

p. 12.

Three meshes are prepared for one test. . . .

Rubbing is done with a palladium rod, 100 mm long, diameter 5.0 mm, 99.95%
purity. Before rubbing the mesh, weigh it with a precision scale. Then
vigorously rub the entire surface, left and right and up and down. Turn the
mesh over and rub the other side. Weigh the mesh again. Continue until the
weight increases by 15 to 20 mg. The weight of the stack of three meshes
should increase by about 50 mg.