Dear Bob,

It is my feeling that when a Bose condensate induced time dilation state is
encompassing any transmutation activity, that time dilation allows the
nuclear and particle mechanisms to come to a quiescent and stable  state
almost instantly in the reference frame outside the zone of transmutation
activity.

How the final results that come out of the transmutation process is
completely stabilized no matter what that transmutation process entails.

Simply put, in all cases, matter that enters the transmutation process
whether that matter is acted upon by any nuclear or sub nuclear process
including  fusion, fission, alpha, beta, and gamma radiation, a newly
reconfigured stable resultant elemental product comes out.