The original unusual coil was thin magnet wire wound around another strand
of thin magnet wire...

Because the wire does not have the strength to be wound around, I would
wind it on a pin, slide it off, wind more and thread the other wire though
it.
The outer wire is a right handed helix.

Then the this compound coil was wound around a large Zinc coated roofing
nail, again in a right handed helix.
Then I attached a signal generator and put power though the coil.
Note: I have also found that the odd number below an even number tends to
feed it energy, so Copper 29 feeds energy to Zinc 30.

The longer this ran and the longer I felt for the energy, the stronger it
got.
At first I assumed what I had was "Aether flow" whatever that means, but
eventually I came to realize that there was a right handed energy, a lesser
amount of left handed energy, and if both of those energies were removed
there were other energies.
Some appear to act as though they are pseudo negative charges (right
handed), some as though they are positive charges (left handed), these
energies will convey through a twisted wire join, they act like they are a
spin field, then there are energies that appear more longitudinal and
neutral in those respects.

I found that some people could feel these energies, technologically
created, even when the device was hidden and they knew nothing about it.
And, for the record, this was true even if the device was given to another
party.

I then found that all sorts of things can affect the vacuum, light is
perfectly able to (though the "energy" formed is not as dense as that of
matter), much as Dan A. Davidson discloses in his book "Shape Power", I
found that I could affect this medium with images, with light!

So, if you wish, though there is at best a 50% chance you will feel it,
maybe lower from those with a scientific or skeptical bent, I could send
you images that structure this aether, or, virtual particle flux, pr
whatever it is.

I got here by correlating a lot of Free Energy and Antigravity devices that
seemed to suggest something along the ideas of an "Aether Vortex", this was
a common theory, or observation with many on the list making it, but few or
none have chased this down as I have.

I suspect that most of what I have discovered could be re-framed as quantum
physics, or more correctly sub-quantum physics of virtual particles.

This can all be proven as real, it is despite the currently subjective
nature of it's detection quite objectively real, and demonstrably so.
But most people have blinders on that won't let them dive into this kind of
thing, it's like the robots in West World, "It doesn't look like anything
to me".

But, the promise of this technology is Antigravity, Free Energy and much
more, and it can be experimented with for free, rapidly once sensitivity
and comprehension has been gained with images.
Though, I really need to move back into hardware, but that is a lot slower
an area in which to experiment.

Jonathan Berry