scale alkalinity as it reaches earth and collects in the ocean.

From: Andrew Meulenberg

➢ I am presently writing a paper on the transition from a femto-H atom to a
neutron (as a proton with an occupied deeper-electron orbit), so my responding
to your comments has been useful in my thinking. Thank you.

Andrew

Another related topic to this is the ubiquitous nature of hydronium, and
whether dense hydrogen can be a natural component of our oceans..

At any given moment in all the worlds oceans, water is technically not H2O but
instead  consists of a known percentage of hydronium, even though the pH of the
ocean itself is alkaline. This should not be possible in theory since the
alkalinity should cancel out the positive charge immediately.

One wonders if Mills conception of “hydrino hydride” or a version of it - would
explain this situation since hydronium in the form of a stable anion would be
both dense and charged with greater than expected lifetime as an ion in
solution. This also offers and explanation of where all the hydrinos (which are
made in the solar corona and transported to earth via the solar wind)
accumulate.

Jones